How Will I Pay My Bills?

Financial worries are common after a traffic accident. A car crash can leave you with severe and possibly permanent injuries. As a result, you’re unable to work, and the bills are piling up. Your medical expenses from the accident alone can be staggering. Your car may have been totaled. You may have been the primary breadwinner for your family, and now your future is entirely up in the air.

How can you make ends meet without a paycheck?

The good news is that you have options:

  • If you have insurance, as required by law, you can pursue a claim for medical coverage, property damage and lost wages.
  • If another driver was at fault, his or her insurance company will be responsible for your medical bills, car repairs or replacement and lost wages. You may be entitled to additional compensation through a personal injury claim.
  • If the other driver doesn’t have insurance (or enough insurance), your own insurance company may provide coverage through an underinsured motorist provision.

As you can see, it’s important to secure an early and accurate evaluation of who was at fault. It’s also important to remember that the insurance company is not on your side. Ultimately, insurers are committed to protecting their own financial interests, not yours.

How We Can Help

At Hartsoe & Associates, P.C., we understand the financial concerns that go along with a devastating accident. Money isn’t everything, but the last thing you need is the added stress of unpaid bills during this already difficult time. We’ll work hard to get you the full compensation you deserve.

As a former insurance adjuster, our lead attorney, R. Anthony “Tony” Hartsoe, understands how insurance companies approach accident claims. He will use that knowledge to your benefit.

Find out what types of compensation you’re entitled to receive by speaking with a lawyer at our firm in Winston-Salem and Greensboro, North Carolina. For a free initial consultation, call 336-725-1985.